|Current Job Openings||Jobs Accepting Interest Cards||Job Information Listings|
|Login||My Employment Profile||Register to Apply Online||Forgot My Password|
City of Milwaukee
Online Employment Center
There are 2 STEPS to apply online:
1. Register (one time only) OR Login (if already registered)
- To register, click on the "Register to Apply Online" link above. You must have a valid personal email address that you can check for login information. A free email account can be acquired from many websites, including www.yahoo.com and www.hotmail.com.
If you've already registered, click the "Login" link above to apply for jobs.
2. View Current Job Openings and Apply
- Click on the "Current Job Openings" link above to view the current jobs for which we are currently accepting applications. You can view the full job announcement/details and apply for these positions.
Note: The online job application will have distinct sections. Failure to complete ALL job application sections will result in an incomplete application and will not be considered.
- In the near future, you may also view the jobs for which we are not currently accepting applications but for which we accept job interest cards. If you submit a job interest card you will be automatically notified when recruitment does begin for the jobs. Click on the "Jobs Accepting Interest Cards" link above.
If you need assistance you may ask the Employee Relations staff. Email your question, along with a phone number where you can be reached, to email@example.com.
Thank you for considering employment opportunities with the City of Milwaukee!